Search This Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Duplex House and Lot in Cavite


ERINVILLE TRECE by 1988 Devt Corp
NEAR Sm Trece , Public Market, Govt Offices, Schools, Churches & Hospitals via TRICYCLE ride..it took about at least 10mins ride

Vidorra Basic
House Specifications
- Provision for 2 bedrooms
- 1 toilet & bath wth ceramic tlie flooring, lavatory and shower head
- With Interior and Exterior Ceiling
- Kitchen counter with ceramic tiles
- Front - Jalousie with grilles and aluminum analok window
- Plain Cement Flooring
- Finished Extetior

Lot Area : 65 sqm.
Floor Area: 32.50 sqm.

Sample Computation for Pag Ibig Financing :
Total Selling Prize: P835,000.00
Reservation Fee: 5000.00
Down Payment: 48,000.00
Pag ibig Misc Fee : 10,000
Total DP + Misc Fee : 58,000
DP Payable in 10 Months: 5,800

Pag-ibig Loanable Amount: 782,000.00
Est Monthly Amortization : P5,738.18


✔Very Affordable house and lot only 2.5 Km from
- Trece City hall
- SM Trece Martires
- Government offices
- Cavite Provincial Capitol
- Trece Martires Cityhall
- BIR
- TESDA
- NSO
- Philhealth
- Waltermart
- Puregold
- Trece Martires City Public Market
- Lyceum of the Phil

For further details and site viewing, please contact :

Ms. Che Saavedra

4 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda naman nang bahay mura pa monthly amortaation.Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Fajar. I live in  Bedono in Central Java   I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so exhausted due to lack of funds to expand my business and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 were also not good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan officer in USA that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan officer ( Mr Pedro   who grant him 7,000,000.00 USD loan at an affordable rate of 2% rate . He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found online. He gave me their email &  That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDER Mr Pedro VIA    Email:    pedroloanss@gmail.com  to resolve your financial mess.  

    ReplyDelete